Are you a passionate and ambitious Registered Veterinary Nurse ready to take your career to the next level? Here's the chance to become a Head Veterinary Nurse and lead a team of dedicated RVNs in Scotland's captial.
As a Registered Veterinary Nurse, you know the importance of caring for animals. Now, imagine leading a team that shares your enthusiasm for providing exceptional care.
Picture yourself working alongside experienced vets, RVNs, a VCA, and supportive staff. Your role will involve a wide range of nursing tasks, offering you a chance to enhance your skills and make a real impact.
To excel as their Head RVN, you'll need the following qualities:
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years in a Senior Veterinary Nurse or similar supervisory role.
- Expertise: Profound knowledge of best practices, protocols, and procedures in veterinary nursing.
- Communication: Exceptional communication skills to motivate and inspire their team.
- Commitment: A strong dedication to patient care, animal welfare, and client satisfaction.
- Organization: Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Empathy: A compassionate and collaborative spirit that shines through in your work.
Whether you're seeking a full-time or part-time role, they're open to your needs, and weekends are on a rotational basis with no out-of-hours commitments.
Join them, and you'll enjoy a host of benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary: Up to £36,000, dependent on your experience.
- Career Growth: Excellent opportunities for career development.
- Work-Life Balance: No out-of-hours shifts.
- Financial Security: A contributory pension scheme.
- Professional Support: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc.) and uniform.
- Perks: Exclusive company discounts and rewards.
Ready to advance your veterinary nursing career? Apply now and be part of a team that's dedicated to providing top-tier care.