Our client is looking for a forward thinking, driven and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse or Final Year Student Nurse to join our friendly and growing team within their veterinary hospital. The ideal candidate will be excited to join a busy and expanding small animal hospital, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to our patients and exceptional service to our clients.
The hospital has an amazing opportunity for a Registered or Student Veterinary Nurse wanting to advance in their clinical skills, progress into a senior role and/or become a clinical coach assisting in training our aspiring student nurses. No day is the same with shifts covering wards and theatre. Being a hospital, we receive frequent emergencies and provide nursing care to critical patients. Full training will be provided with plenty of opportunity to advance in your professional growth.
Our ideal candidate:
· An enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse or Final Year Student Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the hospital.
· Someone who is a confident clinical nurse willing to encourage and develop the student nurses.
· Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience.
· Hold an appropriate nursing qualification or working towards and be currently registered with the RCVS.
What we offer:
· Salary £18,500 - £27,500 dependent on experience
· 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays
· £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
· Opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
· RCVS fees covered
· Health shield cash plan
· Company pension
· Cycle to work scheme
Your standard working hours will be full time and an average of up to 40.5 hours per week including participation in a weekend and bank holiday rota. This is a full time and permanent position although part time requests will be considered. No nights or OOH's.
For more information contact Debbie Loding on 07384551799 or email email@example.com