Inspirational Veterinary Surgeon roles available in Norwich.
Fall in love with your job in 'The Most Romantic City in the UK' where there's something for everyone from historic monuments, national park or river walks to artisan bakeries and gin!
The flexibility offered by our client affords you the opportunity to develop a sustainable and fulfilling role. Their long-established practice has a low turnover and they're making plans to keep it that way by hiring additional team members to meet client demand.
What you'll enjoy when you join:
- Affluent and insured client basis giving you option to work up cases or refer, whatever your preference
- Working alongside certificate holders in ophthalmology and surgery and vets with interests in dermatology, orthopaedics, imaging and feline medicine
- Protected lunch breaks
- Reasonable consult times up to 30 minutes
- Paid overtime or TOIL for extra hours worked
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse support
- A team who enjoy spending time together with practice-funded events throughout the year
- Regular onsite CPD meetings to foster learning together
- Clinical Freedom
What you'll be offered:
- Roles to accommodate either a medical or surgical bias (or both!)
- A 4 or 5 day week, or even part time hours – whatever you need
- No OOH requirements
- Option to progress to Head Vet if desired
- Relocation Allowance
- CPD allowance with additional funding for further qualifications
- Excellent discounts on your own pet care
What you won’t find here:
- Income related bonusses as we don’t work to targets here
- Restrictions on drug use/suppliers
You must be eligible to register with the RCVS as a Veterinary Surgeon to be considered for this position.
If you’re ready to explore how we can create the perfect role for you, give Laura a call on 07570 606201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org