Our client is seeking an additional vet to join them at their small, friendly, and very successful clinic in North London. The practice is located in the heart of a bustling, diverse and vibrant community and has been treating local pets for over 30 years.
They are a welcoming practice and pride ourselves on being part of the local village community providing a warm, caring and compassionate healthcare service for all pets and their owners. They are really proud of their many 5- star google reviews from their lovely clients. They have a very happy working environment, as well as wonderful, bonded clients. They pride themselves on the level of service they offer and always work to the highest standards. The clinic is a training practice, and you are fully supported by their experienced nursing team.
The practice has all the usual toys to work your cases up to a high standard, including dental x-ray. The practice has a busy caseload and would be able to support study towards a certificate. The full-time rota is a 4-day week 1:4 Saturdays but they are happy to discuss other combinations. There is no overnight work, but they would like you to support their hospital colleagues at their RCVS accredited tier 3 hospital which is situated close by, on a 1:16 Sunday day- time only rota. Their Hospital has great 24 -hr facilities including CT, an excellent ultrasound, scopes, laparoscopic equipment, and an array of specialists and provides a good environment to develop your ECC skills.
There is an excellent salary on offer depending on experience, and a generous £2000 CPD allowance. They see CPD as an investment in the individual, as well as for the practice, and is keen to support study for certificate qualifications.
• Increasing holiday allowance (after working with us for 4 years you’ll have 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays).
• BUPA private health insurance.
• Simply Health which provides cashback/refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more.
• 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
• Generous shopping/leisure discounts (never pay full price in all the major shops and cinemas again!).
• Up to £3000 relocation package.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Great colleague pet discount scheme.
• Membership Scheme Allowance up to £350 per annum.
Accommodation available. Part time applications welcome and sponsorship available for overseas candidates.
For more information please contact Debbie on 07384551799 or email email@example.com