Veterinary Surgeon mentor wanted for happy independent team in Bedfordshire.
One of the team is on maternity leave and with increased cases, the owners have decided to take on an additional vet to future proof the practice and allow more flexibility in the rota. They also have intentions to expand, so this is all part of the planning!
You'll be joining 4 other vets and 4 RVNs, as well as 3 SVNs working on a mix of consults and surgeries each day. There's a few hours in the middle of each day for lunch and catch ups, making for a more laid back atmosphere.
This is a dream of a practice offering:
- A husband and wife team who will go out of their way to provide a fulfilling and sustainable role for their team
- Clients who are fully insured members of the pet health club, welcome full work-ups and don’t shout!
- Flexible rotas so you can get an afternoon off here and there for appointments without having to book months in advance
- 4 day week, with Saturday mornings only and no OOH
This could be your ideal role if:
- You're a confident Veterinary Surgeon with a few years of surgical experience behind you; comfortable with GDVs and pyometras, if they happen.
- You're keen on ophthalmology or diagnostic imaging
- You're passionate about supporting your colleagues and be able to provide mentorship to the team when required.
If you'd like to find out more about this hidden gem, then contact me on 07570 606201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visa sponsorship is now available for international applicants.